Monday, November 12, 2012

Mismatched Monday: Nile Style

This week I'm skipping earrings that are holiday or season-inspired (you'll get plenty of that soon enough) and instead going with a design that is based on one of my other favorite things, ancient cultures.
"Nile Style" features a root beer porcelain scarab and bronze Pharaoh charm...
Materials: 
Porcelain scarab charm & bead: Suburban Girl Studio LLC
Bronze Pharaoh and bead cap: THEAtoo
Hammered copper ring: MissFickleMedia
Turquoise nugget: Rings & Things
Misc. beads & findings: Fusion Beads

What ancient cultures inspire your work?

8 comments :

  1. These are great! I love this style, and pretty much any antiquity inspires me :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coool. Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-U-lous - the turquoise is a lovely contrast to the root beer glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - love these! the colors and all the artbeads/components are awesome. Ancient cultures are indeed inspirational. I'm rather fond of Roman styles at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love Greek culture myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore everything ancient Egypt and would totally wear these...even with my fear of mismatched earrings.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.