Friday, November 23, 2012

A Chocolate Christmas

I don't like Christmas pudding. There, I've said it! My confession for the day! So, every Christmas I make an alternative pudding for Christmas Day, and as I'm a chocoholic it just has to be a chocolate pudding! Pinterest is a wonderful source of recipes, and I think I've just about managed narrow the choice for this year's treat to three.....



Anyone fancy coming round to help me decide?

Don't forget to visit this morning's Holiday Open House post to see what offers and discounts there are in our shops this weekend!

Jo Tinley
Daisychain Designs



4 comments :

  1. I'll be right there, chocolate is the best and all of these look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMMM Yes I would LOVE to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I come over and have some of that chocolate mousse bomb? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look awesome! I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.