Sunday, November 18, 2012

AJE in the Press

I admit it, I'm like a proud mother that has to brag about her child and show photos to anyone who sits still long enough to look. I've been especially proud of the content my teammates have been publishing the last couple months. And now I have even more reason to be proud of my team. 

Back before Joanne Tinley joined the team, she wrote an article for the December issue of Beads and Beyond showcasing AJE as the blog of the month:



I think the December issue is on newsstands in the UK, but I haven't seen it at my local Barnes & Noble or Jo-Ann's yet. I will be stalking so I can see it in person...

Have a great week! 

-Jen Cameron

3 comments :

  1. This really has become the go-to blog. It's definitely one of my favorites. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Congrats to all involved!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.