Friday, August 16, 2013

The BeadFest Boogie!

Yes unless you have been hiding under a rock you have heard all the amazing designers talk about the BeadFest prep.  All worrying about whether or not there will be enough stock for shoppers, whether or not the classes have filled up and also BeadFest or Bust sales.  It is quite exciting to see what is coming and that shoppers will have a plethora of goodies to choose from.

Here is the funny part I am also suffering from BeadFest Boogie panic!  No I am not vending.  I have been honored by my friends and AJE buds and asked to make pieces for display in their booths.  So this post is all about the eye candy you can check out in each of them!
Jennifer Cameron of Glass Addictions Booth #559

Sue Kennedy of Suebeads Booth # 463

Karen Totten of Starry Road Studio Booth #373





Jenny Davies-Reazor Booth # 461


Diana Ptaszynski of Suburban Girl Studio #359


Jan Onipenco of Molten Mayham #359


It has been a complete honor and pleasure to work with all of them to create pieces with their gorgeous art! 
I hope to see you all there!!!!
Kristen

13 comments :

  1. Beautiful Kristen, must be a lot of fun to know even though you can't be there your work will be. I think you need to make something from one of my components! I might just need to pick something out and send it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Kristi I will be there on Saturday! And as far as working with one of your amazing components you know I would love to!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. omg, Kristen, I cannot even imagine the time it must have taken you to create so many stunning art pieces. These are absolutely fabulous! Can't say enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous eye candy - beautiful designs, colour and composition - love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The art components I work with are amazing and so inspiring!

      Delete
  4. Wow - that's some beauty parade Kristin!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.