Sunday, August 18, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 15, Weeks 31-32/52

This year is spinning by and the challenges are spinning by just as fast!!
This is Reveal 15 weeks 31-32/52

This week I get to be the one to share of the few Earrings creations that struck my fancy


I love this color blue, sort of steely, sort of Periwinkle.




These are so bright and cheerful I couldn't resist them,
nicely done by Kathy Lindemer!


Linda Landig put together a beautiful pair of earrings.
Love the Jenny Davies-Reazor components in soft green
 and the Jasper and waxed linen are wonderful touches!

If you are participating feel free to use the button below for the next reveal
.
Check out all the other earrings made for this reveal by using the Linky at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for stopping in, I hope you enjoyed this weeks Earring Reveal!




Kristi

6 comments :

  1. Thank you for highlighting my earrings! You put a smile on my face this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful earrings you chose to feature!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my earrings, Kristi! You put a smole on my face, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always a great selection! I am sorry that I am a little bit behind the schedule... I try to show some earrings the next days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for including my earrings Kristi, that was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.