Saturday, August 31, 2013

The August Component of the Month Reveal

Happy Saturday, dear friends! I can't believe we are at the last day of August already...the summer has flown by!



Last month, I created some of my Molten Morsels and sent them to our design team here at AJE, as well as choosing 3 guest participants.

Guests:

Perri Jackson
Hope Smitherman
Monique Urquhart

AJE Team:

Jennifer Cameron
Jenny Davies-Reazor
Sue Kennedy
Linda Landig
Kristen Stevens
Francesca Watson
Lesley Watt - Unfortunately, Lesley's component decided to take a vacation and hasn't shown up at her house yet :( But you can still go check out her great blog!

and me of course!

Go and look at all the fab creations, ooh and ahh, and show them some love!!!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this great challenge, Melissa (well, the challenge for me was to pick JUST ONE design, 'cause these guys work well SO MANY ways!)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.