Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bead Fest!

Okay so I'm having so much fun at Bead Fest I don't have time to write a long blog post. Yet. So instead I will share lots of pictures. I took way more than these but they disappeared off my camera. Boo! But I have some that survived, plus photos taken by Bead Fest buddies... Enjoy!

Amy, me, Genea, Staci, and um... I think we got photo-bombed by Nancy Adams!

My booth

Diana P, Genea Crivello-Knable , Diane Hawkins, Staci K. Smith, Linda Landig

Staci's booth

Some of the AJE crew.

ParTAY on the patio

Diana P's booth

Staci Smith and Amy Tayler Freeland

Our awesome AJE postcards!

Genea, Lori Anderson, Staci

Staci's booth

Jenny Davies-Reazor and her booth

Staci and Genea and their amazing banners 
Bead Swap!

Genea's booth

Ricky Crivello Knable, me, Genea, and Staci at dinner

the awesome Diana P. and her dashing hubs Colin

Genea, Marsha Neal, Staci

more staci's booth

more staci's booth

Nellie's WoolyWire booth

Jewelry in Jen Cameron's booth - yum!

My booth

Diana and Melinda 

Jen Cameron at her booth

Melinda conducting the Artisan Whimsy giveaway

Amy and Genea

Me and Genea




6 comments :

  1. so much fun to meet everyone! what a great group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to see names and faces together. Thanks for sharing the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the photos! I am so envious, it looks like you ladies are having so much fun. Next year I am going!!!
    ~Ema

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a great time, not that I was expecting anything less from this group! So sorry I missed it but I will definitely be there next year!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.