Sunday, August 4, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 14, Weeks 29 & 30

Wow, it's hard to believe it's August already!  Today is the Earring Challenge Reveal 14!  Here are some earrings that I picked out to feature that caught my eye!

These are from Alice Peterson - I like the combination of colors and the long components by Shannon Levart!


Claire Fabian did a fantastic job coloring yellow polymer as a challenge, and I like her use of fiber as well!


Claire Lockwood makes the most interesting clay components, and I love the patinaed drops!


Pam Sotheran made the brass dangles herself, I really like the design and the colors she used!


Finally, Sarajo Wentling used some of Diana Ptaszynski's gorgeous clay to make these earrings!

Oh why not, one more, by Lesley Watt - love these!



 Join us in two weeks for Week 15 Reveal, and remember, keep making the earrings!

Add your link here:


6 comments :

  1. Lovely selections!

    It is amazing how quickly this summer is passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring one of my pairs this week! Just wondering, where's the Linky Tool so we can add our blogs? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings, Sue! Are we no longer doing the Linky blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection - thanks for including mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks for featuring my yellow challenge earrings! :) I am still not in love with yellow... but I see some more opportunities to use it now! At least something ;)

    The selection is beautiful (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful earrings!!!! Thanks so much for sharing mine here!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.