Monday, September 30, 2013

September Component of the Month Reveal

Just when did there get to be only two weeks in a month... here we are seeing another one out and running headlong to the end of the year. Someone put the brakes on please!

On the up-side it does mean it's time for another AJE Component of the month reveal and we all get to see what the team and our guest designers have created with my bursting seed pods...






You can use the links below to hop around the blogs and see everyone's creations - I can't wait!

Guest designers:
Erin Prais-Hintz - Tesori Trovati
Cate - Fulgorine
Claire Lockwood - Something To Do With Your Hands
AJE team
Jennifer Cameron
Jenny Davies-Reazor
Francesca Watson
Melissa Meman
Linda Landig
Susan Kennedy
Rebekah Payne
Caroline Dewison
Lesley Watt         


Kristi has also asked me to announce the winners of the October COM so the lucky readers who will get to work with Kristi's components are:

Michelle Buettner of MiShel Designs
Kym Hunter of Kym Hunter Designs

Enjoy!

Lesley
The Gossiping Goddess






1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much - I'm super psyched to get to work with Kristi's component. At least this one I can't hoard like I do all her others that I have! LOL! I'm excited to create and share next month!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.