Sunday, September 29, 2013

Art Jewelry Elements: Earring Challenge Reveal 18, Weeks 37 & 38

Good morning and welcome to the 18th Earring Challenge reveal.

Before we get on with the reveal, I'd like to introduce myself as a new member of the AJE Team. I'm Caroline of Blueberribeads, a ceramic bead maker and compulsive crafter. I'm thrilled to be involved with such a lovely group and can't wait to get stuck in!

So as my first task as official contributor, I'm going to share some of my favourite pics from the 18th Earring Challenge reveal...

Looking through the beautiful designs shared on the Pinterest board, I can see a definite shift in the colours chosen for your designs as we move from the brights of summer to the warm earthy tones of Fall.

Here are some favourites from the last fortnight's pins....


I love the rich colour on these 'Moroccan Sunset' earrings - SJ Designs


And I could sit and stroke the beautiful stones on this pair for hours! I love the way the colour in them is picked out by the silk - By ContentsJewelry


And finally these industrial style copper pair with electroformed beads. I love how the different textures work together on these! - by KristiBowmanDesign



Thanks for sharing all your beautiful designs... keep them coming for the next reveal in 2 weeks time!

Link to your blog for this reveal is below...





6 comments :

  1. Welcome Caroline so nice to have you here. I love the earrings you chose to feature and I'm very happy you chose one of the pairs I created. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! I was looking forward to seeing what you did with those beads! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this blog, it is so great! Hope it is ok, but I am jumping in with you! (HI Kristi!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam!!! Are you trying to enter the Component of the month? That's here http://artjewelryelements.blogspot.com/2013/09/october-component-of-month-giveaway.html

      Delete
    2. Oh never mind Pam, I see you Linked up some earrings, that's great thank you!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for featuring one of my pairs! I hope to have time to hop now that I survived my big weekend show.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.