Sunday, September 15, 2013

Earring Challenge, Reveal 17, Weeks 35&36

Good morning, dear readers and fellow earring lovers! There were some gorgeous contributions to our challenge Pinterest Board this reveal...it was a hard decision but these three jumped out at me!

Sharon Borsavage....Love the colors and those gorgeous headpins.

Claire Fabian - Fun, funky polymer clay

Gloria Ewing - Yummy mix of texture and color!

What about you?  What are your favorites? Keep pinning for the next reveal 2 weeks from now! Oh, and remember to link your blog below to show off your lovely earrings!

3 comments :

  1. Wow! What a Pinterest Board!

    How do artists become involved in the weekly earring challenges? I seem to recall the event was full, but places might open up with consecutive sessions or seasons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you're already part of the Pinterest Board. Maybe somebody beat me to it in response to your request. It was full in the beginning and as participants have fallen off over the months we've added more. I hope you join us for the rest of the year!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for showing my polymer clay earrings! And I also love those headpins Sharon used! As always a beautiful selection (I would not like to have to select of all the gorgeous pinned earrings, I would never be able to do it) :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.