Friday, July 20, 2012

Notes from the Universe

I don't care how busy I am, when I get my near daily note from the Universe in my inbox, I read it.  Because today's was long, I thought twice about whether I had the time.  But I stopped, took a deep breathe, and gave myself permission to slow down.  Here's today's message: 

If, Barbara, when you lay your head upon your pillow tonight, you could choose to slip into a dream dimension where time would literally expand, so much so that you could live out an entire other lifetime within it as a person "designed" by you from head to toe, even choosing your name and who your parents would be. Where every single day you'd be pushed on to greatness, every single challenge would invite you to become more, and all of your dreams could come true. Where, no matter how things may ever seem, you'd be bathed in love, surrounded by friends, safe and sound in your very own bed. And where, upon waking, all that you loved and learned in that lifetime would remain with you, and all that scared and threatened you would only have prepared you for even more love and learning in the near future.

Would you choose to go there, Barbara, just for one night, on the condition that during the dream itself you mustn't have any recollection of how you got there, its purpose, or what might happen next?

Of course you would, you're a supercoolhappylovething!

Which begs the question, "How do you know, then, this isn't that dream?"

Howling at the moon,
    The Universe



If you're interested in been greeted by your own personal cheerleader in the morning, go to to Notes from the Universe, which is Mike Dooley's creation. Next time I'll have some eye candy ... some bridal jewelry I'm making for a friend's wedding!

1 comment :

  1. This was in my in box this morning as well - I really loved this one, too!! They're always good and make you stop for a moment and think, be positive and oh so thankful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.