Friday, September 26, 2014

Autumn Girl

I
I am an autumn girl through and through. My birthday is even on the first day of autumn! I love autumn colors best of all, and my hair, eye and skin coloring are such that autumn colors are most flattering on me. What could be better? Designing jewelry with autumn colors, of course!  
 Cinnamon Spice Collection
Clockwise: Classic Bead, Classic Elements, Humble Beads



If you are in the throes of autumn designing, I have some inspiration boards for you. I gathered up some of of my favorite autumn focals and paired them with beads, chains, textiles and leather. Links to the shops are provided in the caption area beneath each picture. 
Branch With A Squirrel Collection
Clockwise:  Suburban Girl Studio, Green Girl Studios, Classic Elements, Glass Addictions
Flaming Leaf Collection
Clockwise: Thea Elements, Shipwreck Beads, Marsha Neal Studio, Shipwreck Beads




  Oak Leaf  Collection
Clockwise:  Humble Beads, Suburban Girl Studio, White Clover Kiln, Kristi Bowman Design
Leaf Impression Collection
Clockwise: Slate Studios, Starry Road Studio, Shipwreck Beads, Stinky Dog Beads
Just putting these collections together has really motivated me to spend some quality time with my autumn beads! I hope they have the same effect on you!  
  
-Linda




6 comments :

  1. I can't tell you what a joy it was this morning to open my computer to your blog and those beautiful autumnal pieces. Fall is my favorite season as well and I love the colors and textures you put together. Your blog is such a pleasure to me and I click on every link and look at all the other sites. It makes my day! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for enthusiastic response! I'm glad you enjoyed the eye candy!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous beads! I just love Autumn, my favorite season.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! And your Autumn inspired collections are perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    All the pallets are gorgeous! Autumn is my favorite time of the year and I was born in the Autumn month of November.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn colors (and since I am a redhead) and wish they were available year round.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.