Friday, May 31, 2013

Fortune smiles on... these winners!

Fortune favors.... 

Roman goddess of Fortune with the wheel of fate. 

These lucky winners:
Jean
Elisabeth
Sarajo
and Leah!


Why are there four? Because as I pulled the last slip out of the dish they stuck together. I decided - the more the merrier, right?

Look for an email tonight!

And to anyone else who wants to participate - there will be more charm pairs listed in my Etsy shop early next week. I will announce on my FB page - but have a show this weekend... so maybe Tuesday? Wednesday? 
Feel free to use the code "AJEfree" if you decide to order - free shipping!




Please don't forget the AJE earring challenge...
I cannot wait to see what you create with these organic ceramic charms!


Jenny

www.jdaviesreazor.com


2 comments :

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.