AJE is sponsoring a year-long Earring Challenge in 2013. The challenge will be broken up into quarterly sections, so you can try it out for 13 weeks at a time. We're making this as user friendly as possible!
So here's how its going to work! Please read the all the directions carefully!
- Participants will sign on for 13 weeks at a time.
- We are challenging ourselves to make one pair of earrings a week.
- Our earring designs will feature at least one artisan component, such as a handmade charm or bead. The artisan components may be made by you or by another artist.
- When we post our earrings, we will credit the person who made the artisan component(s).
- AJE will provide a Linky Tool every 2 weeks, so you can link up your pictures for everyone to see. If you have a blog or online shop, you can use it with the Linky Tool, but you can also link to a Facebook or Flickr page.
- The Linky Tool will be available on the AJE blog in the evening before the Sunday reveal. That way you can link up before the Sunday blog hop. Of course you can link up on Sunday too.
- Since we are only sharing every 2 weeks, try to post 2 pairs of earrings. If you get behind, don't stress out, but do strive to have 13 pairs of earrings by the end of the 13 week challenge.
- The first 50 people who indicate an interest in the comments below, will be invited to a new Pinterest board we are creating. You will be able to post your earring photos there too. Every other week our AJE Earring Challenge blog post will feature a few of the earrings posted to our Pinterest Board in the previous 2 weeks. We will only feature pinned earrings that include a credit for the art bead or component artist. The AJE Earring Challenge and Linky Tool are open to everyone who wishes to join, but only the first 50 who leave a link to their Pinterest page will be invited to join our earring board. We will re-open the Pinterest board to new people every quarter.
- In order to be invited to the AJE Earring Challenge Pinterest board, you must leave me a link to your own Pinterest page in the comments below!
- The first Sunday reveal date will be January 20th. I will feature a few pairs of earrings from our Pinterest board, everyone will link up and we can all use the links to visit one anothers earring posts. Just think how much fun and inspiration we will have!
Here's a button to grab and add to your blog, if you have one! (Thanks to Francesca for designing it!)