Monday, April 22, 2013

Tropical Dreams

I'm laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself because my knee went out last night and I can barely walk.  Codeine helps, but it makes me feel soooo sleepy.  While drifting off into a codeine-induced mental haze, I started wishing I was on a warm tropical beach instead of my couch.  I thought of the remote beach we have visited several times in Zancudo, Costa Rica.  Ahhhh, if only I were there, pain-free and splashing through the waves.....

Copper Starfish Discs by Kristi Bowman 

Anchors Away Bead Set by Diana Ptaszynski 

Moonlit Ocean Wave Pendant by Jenny Davies-Reazor


Turquoise Ocean Beads by Sue Kennedy

Sand Dollar Necklace by Linda Landig


Zancudo Beach, Costa Rica


Linda Landig
Linda Landig Jewelry


5 comments :

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I like your dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you get better and I love your tropical dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Loving your tropical dreams. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I feel so much better now. Still wish I were on a tropical beach though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is beautiful. I just love your color choices and designs.
    Very inspirational for my Hand Beaded Jewelry.:)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.