Friday, December 20, 2013

Tutorial Tour

For this post I decided to ask my AJE teammates to share their favorite tutorials with me.

I'm tickled she likes this because Bev's original piece uses one of my Ammonite Components.
Queen Wanna Bead
Here's Jenny's finished piece she made using Bev's Tutorial.



Karen Totten likes Color Drenched Metal Tutorial by Shannon German of MissFickleMedia.
Color Drenched Metal
I enjoyed the Rustic Beads Tutorial from Ginger Davis Allman of The Blue Bottle Tree.

Rustic Beads & Components

Melissa Allford Meman loves this Gemini Earrings tutorial from Iza Malczyk

Gemini Earrings

Lesley Watt chose this Agean Cuff Bracelet Tutorial by HodgePodegerie.


Agean Cuff


Linda Landig likes this tutorial for Fiesta Chandalier Earrings by Erin Siegel

http://www.erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com/2013/08/fiesta-chandelier-earring-tutorial.html
Fiesta Chandelier Earrings

If you have favorite tutorials you'd like to share please feel free to leave links and info in the comments,
we'd love to know your favorites as well!

As we wind down the year
I'd like to wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season full of love, laughter and joy
and the most amazing New Year!!!

winter animation photo: Snowman  - animation Snowscenewithsnowman-animation.gif


Kristi

2 comments :

  1. What an inspiring list! Thank you for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you. I'll have to try some of these.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.