Saturday, February 2, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal #2 (weeks 3-4/52)

It's time for the second Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge Reveal.# 2 which includes weeks 3 and 4 of the 52 pair of earrings to be created during the year!

The participants are letting their creativity loose and it's awesome!!!
We're getting lots of really great earrings posted on our AJE Earring Challenge Board on Pinterest throughout the 2 weeks and it's getting really tough to choose some favorites.
But I'm going to give it a try!

The colors on these wonderful earrings by Janel Goolsby captured me,
 I love purple and the golden yellow and vivid greens go so well with purple are really great.











I love of simple stacked beads.
 These are beautiful in their simplicity and I love the color combination and the step up in size.
 Really well done by Rebecca Anderson.




These next wonderful Earrings are by Sally Russick, she used beautiful Lampwork Discs and Copper Paisley Discs made by me and strung it all together with wonderful Purple cording (did I mention I love purple).




And last but not least
A pair of stunning earrings by our own Lesley Watt
She's used some of her amazing Bronze Shell Skeleton Charms with beautiful Blue Lampwork Beads.



Source: etsy.com via Lesley on Pinterest


I hope you enjoyed my choices and continue to peruse the board and all the links below, there's lots more where these came from!!

In 2 weeks come back for Earring Challenge #3
(February 17th)
which includes weeks 5-6 of 52 weeks for the year.



AND there's still time to enter this months AJE Component of the Month HERE,
Beautiful creations by Francesca Watson.

Kristi

5 comments :

  1. Kristi, thank you so much for choosing a pair of my earrings to be among the beauties in this weeks selection! I'm thrilled. I'm so glad I joined in on this challenge, it is really keeping me inspired!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I have to say AJE Earring Challenge has been the best thing I've done to kick off the creative mojo! Thanks everyone for your inspiration and sharing your beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, keeps the creative juices flowing and makes me search the bead world for AJEs! Thanks to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great selection! The AJE challenge sure has opened our eyes to the extend of creativity that can happen in just a pair of earrings..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my earrings Kristi - great selection and good to see people having so much fun with this and inspiring each other.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.