Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Component of the Month REVEAL!

Woo-hoo! Today, it's time for the Component of the Month reveal for February - and I cannot tell you how much I have been looking forward to this! This past month, I provided one of these enameled and fine silver-accented discs to each of my fellow Art Jewelry Elements contributors and to five of our readers chosen at random.


And now we get to see what everyone has done with them. I'm a little nervous and a lot excited - I've only ever provided my components to other jewelers once before, and have never had a chance to see what was done with them, so while the Component of the Month reveals are always a lot of fun, this one feels like a big deal to me.

So without further ado, please take a moment to "hop" on over to these participating blogs and see the final results!


Participating AJE Contributors

Jenny Davies-Reazor - http://www.jdaviesreazor.com/blog
Susan Kennedy - www.suebeads.blogspot.com
Linda Landig - www.LindasBeadBlog.com
Francesca Watson - http://www.francescawatson.com


Guest Designers

Sandi Volpe - http://sandivolpe.com

3 comments :

  1. Even though my month ended up being very challenging, I had so much fun working with Francesca's great enameled disc. Thanks so much for picking me and allowing me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do so many of these links so to a Facebook page stating to "please be careful"? Very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Apparently there was some kind of funky code that in most browsers did a redirect through facebook, but still took people to the correct destination. I am not sure why it didn't do the same thing for you, but because it didn't we were able to get rid of the wayward code and it should work great for you now. Please try again.

      Delete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.