Sunday, February 10, 2013

An Expression of the Heart

Our age-old love affair with the Heart motif is fascinating: it is everywhere, especially this time of year. I gathered some of my recent favorites by fellow art jewelry component makers. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I have to start with these amazing Copper / Bronze Hearts by Staci Louis Smith...
.



She also has these lovelies in the works; I love the palette and textures...



Next is a gorgeous Winged Heart by Genea Crivelo-Knable...



I love the craggy-yet-soft textures and colors of these beauties by Seeing is Believing...





One of my favorite Heart styles by Gaea: The Connected Heart... 



I love these interpretations by Julie Rowe of Beads, Birds and Bones...




Back to the world of metal, this lovely Bronze Heart With Key by Lesley Watt...



And these yummy Copper Hearts by Kristi-Bowman Gruel...


I hope you enjoyed this little tour of Heart Beads!

6 comments :

  1. It's amazing how many variations on one theme people can create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of each! Beautiful....all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love! These get my creative juices flowing. I wish I didn't have so many unfinished projects so that I could start another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the heck did I miss this post?! I love your heart picks! I am such a fan of the heart motif myself! Thanks so much for featuring my work! xo Genea

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.