Sunday, October 7, 2012

Presentation

Remember my "Collaboration Coolness" post 2 weeks ago?

I ordered one of the lovely packages from this amazing collaboration. When my order arrived, I was so excited to open it... as it turned out, opening my prize was more than merely ripping open the package apart. The "unboxing" (as we refer to it in the industrial art world - my "daytime job" as an interaction designer), was an experience in itself. I was very pleased and inspired. Presentation (or "Staging) is an important part of how we deliver our art. What a lovely example...











10 comments :

  1. How cool! Thanks for sharing the excitement, it was just like I was opening the package myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing :) I agree with Mary, it was like we were opening it ourselves... I may just have to replicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Oh fancy! I didn't realize there was special terminology for pretty packaging! I am SO glad that you enjoyed unwrapping your collab set! I wanted the wrapping to be SUPER special and an "experience" in itself. I am so excited that it was! Thank you for inspiring me to really "step up" my packing(in general). It was your amazing packaging that inspired me to really spiff up my regular packaging :D xoxo Genea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing :) I agree with Mary, it was just like we were opening it ourselves!! I think I'll have to replicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful presentation! Taking note for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Layer by layer......excitement builds.....anticipation.......finally, awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You beat me on this one Karen! I thought the packaging for this was amazing and even more beautiful in person!!! I can't wait to see what you do with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That packaging in incredible! Just when you think it can't get more beautiful ... it does! Fantastic packaging and stunning beads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Gorgeous packaging for gorgeous pieces! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.