Friday, October 26, 2012

Orange You Glad Its Halloween?

by Linda Landig
Linda Landig Jewelry

OK, please forgive the corny title.  I was raised by a family of punsters, who often tried to out-pun one another on any given subject.  Believe it or not, I have a new book, on my coffee table, about the history of puns going back to Shakespeare, and beyond to Aristotle and across cultures and languages.  But, I digress...

In honor of Halloween, I'm sharing a little orange-colored eye-candy.  I've always loved all shades of orange, from peachy orange to deep rust-orange.   So this collection of beauties fills me with happiness.  I hope you enjoy the viewing too!

From top left, clockwise: Suburban Girl Studio, Glass Addictions, Daisychain Jewellery, Sue Beads.

From top left, clockwise: Kristi Bowman Design, Tree Wing Studio,

Wishing everyone fun on Halloween!


(photo by coolmompicks.com)





8 comments :

  1. I LOVE Orange! I can never get enough! In fact I so love autumn and halloween because it is the only time I can decorate the house with orange. I love all your eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised to be wary of orange. Having said that - as a youngster my hair was shiny copper penny colored. (I mellowed to a nice auburn with the teen years) And pink. I was raised to avoid pink like the plague.

    As an adult - I dont wear orange, but I love pumpkin. the color, the flavor, the gourd, the pie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin is a great color (and flavor). I dislike girly-pink too, but mauve works OK for me.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including my rose charms. I love puns...they are so ridiculous. Also, love that you included a candy corn-eating Domo Kun at the end. I love Domo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have never told me that you love puns, Diana...cuz now I'll be sending you silly puns. Beware!

      Delete
  4. So many wonderful pictures ear-rings my bell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pun. reminds me of my favorite knock knock joke (the only one I can remember). And I had no idea I had an orange lolli necklace in my shop! I do love orange, but never wear it and rarely make anything with it.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.