Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!!! And winners!

Welcome 2014!!!!!



I know I speak for the whole AJE team when I say that we have been blessed to have you follow us in the last year and hope it continues throughout an exciting new year.  Thank you!

So I am making this post short and sweet so you all can get to New Years' festivities or recoveries whichever the case may be.

I will be watching this.....

While drinking a few of these....

And trying to see what to do on this.....

That's right it will me my annual Tipsy Beading party!!!!

Oh I did mention winners didn't I.  
The winners of the January Comonent of the Month are...
 
Sarajo, Ema K, and Hope

I hope for you all a fabulous New Year!!!!

Kristen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.