Sunday, July 21, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 13, Weeks 27 & 28

Can you believe it's time for another earring challenge reveal?  This summer, no this year, is going way too fast!  Here are some earrings I picked out for you to look at this week!

These earrings are from Alice Peterson!  I love the ceramics from Scorched Earth and they go great with the lampwork she chose!


These are from Angela Gruenke - I love the effect of hammering the dots in the metal before enameling!


These are from Kathy Lindemer - her ceramic beads are from Work of Our Hands from Namibia, a very worthy cause!

Next we have earrings from Linda Landig - I love the ceramic spikes and the patinaed copper rounds go perfectly with them!


And finally we have Lola Surwillo - beaded beads and polymer clay made by her.  I really like these a lot!


Thanks for joining us this week for a look at some really great earrings!  Please keep posting your earring designs to our AJE Earring Challenge Pinterest Board, and you may be chosen as a featured designer!

See you in two weeks!



4 comments :

  1. Sue, what a great variety of earrings this week! Thanks for sharing mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue-Thank you for including my earrings. I am thrilled to be in such wonderful company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my earrings, Sue! I have 2 blog hops going on at the same time, so its taking me awhile to visit everyone's earring post, but I'll get there in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with all the earrings! I am just starting to make them but ear wires are not in my stock!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.