Sunday, July 7, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 12, Weeks 25/26...the Half-way Mark!!

Here we are...half-way through our challenge.  How time flies! How have you done?  A pair a week doesn't sound like a huge undertaking, but obviously when you have family, job, and other obligations, time can get tight!  I know for me, sometimes you have to make choices...unfortunately, I am a bit behind ;)

Let's take a look at some of the beautiful, unique work that has happened the past 2 weeks!



I was drawn to these lovely ones by Earthshine Jewellery...the stormy gray colors really spoke to me, with as many cloudy, rainy days we have been having here on the East Coast! 


These lovelies by SJDesigns also caught my attention!  Love the sand dollars!


The positive/negative effect on these bronze clay charms by Pam Sotheran really adds a unique element to these.


Our own team members, Sue Kennedy, Linda Landig, and Kristi Bowman pinned some gorgeous work as well...










Be sure to use the Linky Tool to show us what you created! If you haven't joined us yet, it is not too late! Jump in! You have 26 more weeks to participate...that is 26 more pairs of earrings! You can never have too many earrings, right?


5 comments :

  1. Oh some beautiful selections! I love the first pair with the shimmering pewtery colors, and the positive/negative bronze leaves. They are all fab!!! Oh and thanks for including my Crusty Flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices of earrings, Melissa. I'm especially drawn to the positive/negative bronze leaves! Thanks for including my ladybug earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my earrings, Melissa! I look forward to hopping around later in the day and seeing all the pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that we are half way through. I have enjoyed seeing the very best earrings and components. I am so glad I am participating. This is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has it been half a year already? Time goes so fast when you're having fun!
    I love the crusty flowers and the negative leaves. Thanks for including my earrings.

    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.