June is right around the corner. Hello Summer! And this month's CoM is...
... earrings pairs!
- My kiln was broken for 2 months. My friend Marsha helped me trouble shoot causes, order parts, and taught me elemental repairs. ( Kiln humor - we replaced the heating coil elements as option 1). I am very happy to have my bestie up and running again - this was her first glaze load!
- These organic earring pairs were included in Step by Step Wire magazine this past past issue.
- I will be expanding this line to porcelain, and high fire glazes in time for Beadfest in August!
So without further ado:
Organic ceramic earring pairs.
|Hand stamped, from organic forms including star anise, poppy and eucalyptus pods!|
Here's how the giveaway, challenge, and blog-hop will work (please read all the information carefully!):
- I will give away 1 earring pair to each of 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post.
- Please include your EMAIL address in your comment so that I can contact you ASAP should you win.
- Please (PLEASE) only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- I'll choose the color, so you'll be surprised!
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced on May 31st in the evening so I can get international packages out if need be!
- The blog reveal will be Sunday, June 30th!