Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tax Day Humor

some people call them beads I call them my little tax deductions

Today is tax day in the United States....probably the single most dreaded day of the year. Especially for procrastinators like myself. I created this meme a couple years ago to prolong the torture of procrastinate doing my part of the taxes. And because why change what doesn't work, I haven't done them yet this year either. Because I know you all have taxes to work on too,  (please tell me I'm not the only one....) today's post is a short humor break.

2 comments :

  1. We have til midnight like Cinderella. Not done here either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just finished mine a couple of days ago. Hate hate hate doing them!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.