Sunday, November 24, 2013

Earring Challenge reveal 22 - Weeks 45 & 46/52



Welcome to weeks 45/46 of the Earring challenge.

Hopefully you're not up too early for a Sunday morning. It's going to be a busy week with Thanksgiving and the run up to black Friday. So I think a lazy day of browsing through Pinterest is in order.

We've had some beautiful designs added to the board over the last couple of weeks, here are some of my favourites...

I thought I'd start with this pretty blue set by Kathy Lindemer of Bay Moon Design, featuring ceramics by Marsha Neal. They're ideal for winter with the cool tones of blue.


Next, I've chosen this pair from Kimmy Sayers of Silver NikNats. The lampwork is by Naos Glass and the copper shields are by Kimmy herself. Perfect for this seasons trends of armour inspired jewellery.


And Finally, this gorgeous pair from Kiersten Giles of Lune Designs. You may remember them from Keirsten's guest post where she shared how she created the copper buds, but I don't see any harm in having another look!






Thanks for reading, and thanks to everyone who's posted their designs for this fortnight's reveal.

The next reveal will be on December 8th. If you'd like to join in for the blog hop, use the linky tool below to link up your blogs.

And don't forget to keep pinning! There are just 3 more challenges before the year is over, so lets finish this off with a bang!

2 comments :

  1. What just 3 more left! We need to do something for 2014! Thanks for featuring my earrings. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Kathy... where has the year gone?? I don't want to stop. This has been a really great way for me to stretch a little with my earring designs.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.