Sunday, August 18, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 15, Weeks 31-32/52

This year is spinning by and the challenges are spinning by just as fast!!
This is Reveal 15 weeks 31-32/52

This week I get to be the one to share of the few Earrings creations that struck my fancy


I love this color blue, sort of steely, sort of Periwinkle.




These are so bright and cheerful I couldn't resist them,
nicely done by Kathy Lindemer!


Linda Landig put together a beautiful pair of earrings.
Love the Jenny Davies-Reazor components in soft green
 and the Jasper and waxed linen are wonderful touches!

If you are participating feel free to use the button below for the next reveal
.
Check out all the other earrings made for this reveal by using the Linky at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for stopping in, I hope you enjoyed this weeks Earring Reveal!




Kristi

6 comments :

  1. Thank you for highlighting my earrings! You put a smile on my face this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kathy, they are so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful earrings you chose to feature!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my earrings, Kristi! You put a smole on my face, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always a great selection! I am sorry that I am a little bit behind the schedule... I try to show some earrings the next days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for including my earrings Kristi, that was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.