Monday, April 1, 2013

March Component of the Month REVEAL!


I hope that you had a restful Easter Sunday with your families yesterday, and that you're not too full of chocolate! We delayed the reveal for a day because of Easter, but it's now time to show you what everyone made with the components I made them for the March challenge.


To remind you, I had fun making lots of lovely copper hollow beads and sent one to each of my fellow AJE contributors and to readers who were chosen at random. If you'd like to see how I made the beads follow this link to the last post I wrote. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with as although I've been making hollow beads for a while it's the first time that I've sent them to anyone!

The guest designers this month are:
(Kathy  (Northern Light) hasn't been able to take part due to her mother's illness -
I hope she gets better soon Kathy!)
And the AJE contributors taking part are:



No comments :

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.