Last August I invited several friends to participate in an art bead swap at Bead Fest. We all had such a wonderful time that I hosted a smaller version of the swap at Bead Fest Spring back in April. Well, August is almost here and this year I'm opening the swap to anyone and everyone who loves art beads.
So if you want to swap beads and make new friends here's what you need to know!
1. This swap is open to those attending Bead Fest Philly on 8/18/12.
2. Participants will bring a bag/box containing 5-7 quality art beads. (Visit Art Bead Scene, if you need clarification on what an art bead is.)
3. Participants will be randomly assigned a swap partner on 7/24/12. Your partners info will be emailed to you that day.
4. This is a surprise-style swap. This means you do not have to select the art beads based specifically on what your partner typically works with. Just have fun choosing your swap beads.
5. We will all gather on 8/18/12 at 4:45 in the concessions area at the show to meet and swap with our partners. If you are unable to make the official meet-up, then it is up to you to contact your partner and arrange a more suitable time to swap that day.
How to join:
1. Please EMAIL the following information to my secondary account (firstname.lastname@example.org): Full Name, Email Address, Blog Address (if you blog).
**Please note: due to the large number of participants, failure to include all the required informaton will mean you are not included in the swap. Please review all the requirements carefully. Thank you.**
2. Sign-ups are open through 7/22/12. (Sorry, no late entrants will be accepted.)
Reminders for the swap will be on my Suburban Girl Facebook page status only. So please "Like" the page if you want to be reminded a few days before Bead Fest!
Have fun and see you at the show!